Minnesota Quilters offers two meetings each month, with the exceptions of December and June. The evening meetings are on the first Thursday of the month and begin at 7:00 p.m. The morning meetings are on the following Saturday and begin at 10:00 a.m. *Dates may vary if there is a conflict with a holiday.
When there's a workshop ( ) the locations may vary. Check the registration forms for details when it comes out. Meeting rules and policies.
*Coffee and treats will now be served before each meeting to allow more time for socialization among our members. Coffee will be ready at 6:30 p.m. on Thursdays and 9:30 am on Saturdays. Wear your name tags/membership cards so we can get to know each other. Meeting speakers may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
|If the calendar doesn't appear updated, please click your 'refresh' button.|
|September 15, 16 & 17 The Fall Quilting In The City will again be held at Pearl & Myrtles Retreat Center in Anoka. Click here for more information or to register.|
October 6th & 8th our speaker is Kandace Kelderman. Kandace is the author of Hot Flashes of Inspiration.
|October 5th Dye Clinic with Kandace Kelderman. As of September 12, the invitation has not yet gone out to members. Please keep an eye out for it.|
|October 13th to 16th MQ's Annual FALL GETAWAY! At Green Lake Bible Camp in Spicer.|
|November 3rd & 5th our speaker is Pat St. Germaine.|
|November 4th Workshop with Pat St. Germaine for the All Nations Star Quilt.|
November 5th 1 to 4 pm, MINNESOTA QUILTERS OPEN HOUSE!
Come one, come all.
|December 3rd MQ's HOLIDAY BRUNCH!|
|January 5th & 7th, 2017 MQ's 2017 SHOW KICK OFF!|
|February 2nd & 4th TBA|
|March 2nd & 4th TBA|
April 6th & 8th TBA
Happy 39th Birthday to MQ!
|May 4th & 6th TBA|
|June 8 - 10, 2017 Minnesota Quilters Annual Quilt Show & Conference in Duluth, MN (classes start on the 7th)|
|June 14 - 16, 2018 Minnesota Quilters Annual Quilt Show & Conference in St Cloud, MN (classes start on the 13th)|
|June 13 - 15, 2019 Minnesota Quilters Annual Quilt Show & Conference in ROCHESTER, MN! (classes start on the 12th)|
|June 11 - 13, 2020 Minnesota Quilters Annual Quilt Show & Conference in St Cloud, MN (classes start on the 10th)|
|June 10 - 12, 2021 Minnesota Quilters Annual Quilt Show & Conference in Rochester, MN (classes start on the 13th)|
There is a new calendar on the Board of Directors page that lists all meetings, including General Membership, Show, Board and Finance meetings.
- Please turn off your cell phones.
- Announcements are only for MQ business or quilt-related activities.
- Please do not make any announcements concerning selling personal items or private business promotion. If you have something to sell or a business to promote you are welcome to put out flyers and business cards or put an ad in the MQ newsletter.
MQ Event Cancellation Notification Policy
In the case of inclement weather or other situation that may cause a cancellation of an MQ monthly membership meeting or sponsored event, the following will occur:
• A posting will be made on the MQ website and on Facebook
• A recorded message will be on the MQ office phone
• An email blast will be sent to all members
• Time-permitting, KSTP TV and WCCO TV and radio stations will be contacted
• If a cancellation is pending; the MQ website will indicate at what time a decision will be made/posted